Are you homeless?
SPEAR’s Outreach Team can help you to find temporary accommodation and offer information and advice about available support services.
If you are homeless or are concerned about someone sleeping rough in the Richmond Borough then you can call us on 020 8404 1481 or complete our online First Contact Form.
If we are not available then leave a message and we aim to call you back within 48 hours. Our office is open from 9.30am-5pm Monday to Friday.
At SPEAR we provide the following services:
- Assessment of individual support needs
- Referral to temporary accommodation
- Help to obtain identification documents
- Help to access appropriate services (including health services, drug & alcohol support, benefits and debt advice)
- Referral to legal services
- Support, advice and advocacy for people who are homeless
Are you homeless in another Borough?
Please click here for more information.