Everyone deserves a Christmas present this year and you could help by donating a Christmas present to SPEAR
Christmas is a very busy time and its easy to forget the festive period is a time of giving and reflection. This time of year is particularly hard for individuals suffering from homelessness as it is a time that can highlight their loneliness.
Waking up on Christmas day with no one can be a daunting prospect and a little gift can mean more than you think, as they say ‘its the thought that counts’.
All types of gifts are welcome however,
- Please ensure that all gifts are unwrapped
- Please ensure that gifts contain no alcohol, including mince pies/chocolates containing alcohol
- Please ensure that gifts contain no sharps
Some suitable new gift ideas are:
- Toiletries such as shower gel, toothbrush, toothpaste,
- Socks and underwear
- Warm coat
- Festive food such as chocolate, biscuits, alcohol free mince pies etc.
Whilst out doing your Christmas shopping, picking up a gift for an individual suffering with homelessness will make a large difference to them and could provide you with a sense of satisfaction.
For such a small price to pay you could help to make a difference to someone’s Christmas
Just drop into our SPEAR hub office at 89 Heath Road, Twickenham, Tw1 with your gift.