Sadly registration has closed and #TeamSPEAR is complete for 2022.
However if you would be interested in taking part in next year’s event please e-mail Fundraising@spearlondon.org and get ahead of the pack.
After a 2 year absence Ride London is back
Ride London has been a key part of the SPEAR calendar for many years and we have missed cheering on our supporters powering through the 100 mile course.
So we are delighted to announce that we have a number of SPEAR places for next year’s relaunch on Sunday 29 May 2022.
Will it be you we are cheering on next year?
Places are limited, so please contact email@example.com to register your interest and get more information or call 0207 036 9774.
You will need to
- Pay £25 early bird registration fee, that will include getting an exclusive SPEAR cycle jersey. (Non charity ballot places cost £89)
- Raise a minimum of £500 sponsorship (not including Gift Aid)
How Will SPEAR Support You?
- You will receive fundraising idea packs to enable you to smash the target
- Help setting up digital fundraising pages
- Named SPEAR worker you can contact by phone and e-mail
- SPEAR riding jersey
- SPEAR promotion material and speaker if hosting a fundraising event
- Support of SPEAR social media
- Opportunity to train with other members of #TeamSPEAR
Done the Ride Before? Not this Ride London!
As part of the relaunch the course is still the challenge of 100 miles, but a fresh new route has been designed – now going from London into Essex, and not the traditional Surrey route.
So even if you are a seasoned Ride London veteran this will be an exhilarating experience.
The full course will be announced at the start of 2022.
Places are limited so if you would like to be part of #TeamSPEAR
Please Get In Touch!