SPEAR has been providing quality services to homeless people and rough sleepers for over 30 years. We presently have innovative opportunities within our new Integrated Outreach Teams for experienced Team Leaders to support clients to access holistic, high quality support to make positive changes in their lives.
The posts will involve working within our teams in one of two boroughs; the Royal Borough of Richmond upon Thames or the London Borough of Wandsworth.
You will work as part of SPEAR’s integrated services to provide a high quality of leadership to the integrated teams who provide outreach, homelessness navigation, and wrap-around prevention work to clients who are experiencing homelessness and/or entrenched rough sleeping.
Duties will include:
• Managing and leading a team of diverse specialisms in the provision of a holistic approach to the prevention and management of rough sleeping. This will include all management functions including supervision, rota preparation, teamwork planning, creation and implementation
• Effective liaison with other relevant agencies, professionals and stakeholders in order to ensure support around presenting issues such as substance misuse, physical or mental health.
• Responsibility for financial management around personal budgets for clients where appropriate
• Providing active cover to the services where necessary including occasional anti-social hours working
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:-
• Experience in a supervisory capacity and the ability to model good practice through your own leadership skill;
• A good understanding of Housing Law and the Welfare Benefits systems;
• The ability to work professionally with a range of statutory and voluntary agencies;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent problem solving, planning, and recording skills.
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Closing date: 3rd June 2019
Interview date: 12th June 2019
Hours: 37.5 per week
This is fixed term appointment until 31st March 2020.
Please download the attached form and send a copy of your completed application form to email@example.com or post to:
SPEAR Job Application
9 Briar Road
SPEAR is committed to implementing its Equality and Diversity Policy. To help us check that we act fairly to all who apply we ask that you give a few minutes to answer the following equality and diversity monitoring form – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Z79C3JF