Kew Fete 2017 will be held on Kew Green on Saturday 17th June starting time will be 11am and finishing time will be 6pm. Join us for our third successive year. For the first time we will be having a vintage clothing stall, with our volunteer stylists Kate and Sarah. Don’t worry there will be plenty for the children while you grab a bargain. We are grateful that for the last 2 years Kew Fete has supported SPEAR with some of the funds raised on the day. For those who have never attended Kew Fete has a number of attractions these include;
- A stage- which will include brilliant local entertainment
- Traditional Victorian fairground- A traditional fairground will be brought to the Kew Midsummer fate by Reuben Bond
- Food court- Over fifteen stalls selling tasty treats and drinks throughout the day
- Dog show- always popular, with different categories to be won
- Charity raffle- over twenty great prizes to be won!
- Tug of war- enter your team to see if you can be the winner
- Stalls- Over 110 stalls in the Kew Midsummer fate
It is advised, when making your way to the Midsummer fate to use public transport as most space around the green will be taken up by the 120 stall holders. Kew Fete is in walking distance of Kew Gardens station, (District and London Overground lines). Buses that stop on the green are the 65, 391, 237 and the 267.