SPEAR would like to invite you to a wonderful Summer’s afternoon event in the magnificent grounds of Trumpeters’ House for an Art Fair and Garden Party on Sunday 23rd June from 11.30am – 5pm. It will be a fantastic day out for the whole family with a range of activities on the day as well as glorious art to buy.
What Will Happen on the Day
There will be plenty to fill your afternoon. An opportunity to admire and buy donations from local artists and collectors. During the course of the day you will be entertained by a variety of local musicians including The Elastic Band, Richmond Youth Jazz Band and Wimbledon String Quartet, playing live music which will make the afternoon go with a swing.
There will be art competitions for young and not so young alike. if you area local professional baker and have aspirations at joining Prue and Paul in the GBBO tent, why not enter a masterpiece in our Bake Off, which will be judged by GBBO winner Selasi and the Mayor of Richmond, Councillor Nancy Baldwin.
You can enjoy every slice knowing it’s homemade and that you will be helping support local people who are experiencing homelessness.
Schedule for the day
- 11.30am Fair opens – all stalls open for the duration of the fair
- 11.45am – 1pm Music from Richmond Youth Jazz Band
- 1pm – 2pm Judging of SPEAR Bake-Off
- 2pm – 3pm Music from Elastic Band
- 3pm – 4.15pm Music from Wimbledon String Quartet
- 4.15pm Raffle drawn by Baroness Van Dedem & winners of art competitions announced
- 4.45pm – 5pm Enjoy more music from Wimbledon String Quartet, continue to enjoy the fine fayre on offer, walk in the exquisite gardens & browse the affordable art
Further Details for the Day at Trumpeters House
In addition to the vast and varied array of affordable art there will be traditional garden games and activities for all ages. You can stay refreshed with hot and cold drinks, afternoon tea and there will be a bar, a raffle, book stall and vintage/designer clothing stall.
Time: 11:30am – 5pm on Sunday 23rd June 2019
Address: Trumpeters’ House, Old Palace Yard, Richmond, TW9 1PD
Routes You Can Take to the Event
Buses are available from Twickenham which is the R70 or trains from both Strawberry Hill and Twickenham train stations. From Richmond train station it is a 10 minute walk to Trumpeters House.
Adult entry: £3 including complimentary tea/coffee
Under 16s accompanied by an adult: FREE
Pay on entry or book here