The purpose of the Tenancy Sustainment Team Leader is to coordinate a comprehensive service to the accommodation-based schemes in multiple boroughs that are provided to former homeless clients with whom we work. The post will work in direct partnership with the Outreach Team as well as other relevant services within the boroughs to ensure that clients in accommodation receive a planned and effective service.
The role will be responsible for oversight and management of the Tenancy Sustainment Team and will ensure the services are compliant in terms of property management, contractual monitoring arrangements, and client quality of support to a high standard and within budget.
There will be occasions when you are required to be onsite outside normal working hours – The information provided in this Job Description outlines the expectations of the post holder. It is not intended to be prescriptive in every detail and as such it describes the main elements of the role only.
You will have:
– Strong leadership, communication and Interpersonal skills.
– The ability to work professionally with a range of statutory and voluntary agencies.
– Excellent problem solving, planning, and recording skills.
– 34 days’ holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing with length of service
– Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
– Enhanced occupational sick pay
– Enrolment into our pension scheme after three months’ service
– Yearly eye care vouchers
– 24-hour access to confidential counselling services (EAP)
– Free staff wellbeing sessions
– Flexible working
– Free moving house day
– Staff interest-free loan and season ticket loans
– Cycle to work scheme and free parking at some sites
SPEAR welcome and encourage applications from everyone, regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.
Other organisations may call this role Support Worker, Outreach Officer, Young Persons Advocate Worker, Homeless Welfare Officer, Recovery Worker, or Housing Support Worker.
PLEASE SEE JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION