When: 10 March 2023, 6.30 pm
Where: Central London
Step 1 - Send us your details
In completing and returning this form, you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions:
– Pay the £25 registration fee on the online registration portal.
– Reach your minimum fundraising target (not including Gift Aid) for SPEAR and will pay in all offline and online monies raised by the 10th of March 2023.
– (note: money raised via Just Giving will automatically be sent to us).
– Acknowledge that if insufficient funds are raised prior to the walk and, if after discussion, SPEAR believes achieving the minimum fundraising is unlikely, we reserve the right to withdraw your place.
– I will notify SPEAR immediately if for any reason I have to withdraw my application due to injury or personal circumstances, so where possible my place can be replaced. (Please note SPEAR is not able to replace you after the final registration deadline. In some circumstances, we are able to carry a place forward to the following year, but we do not encourage this except for a legitimate reason such as injury).
– I will register myself on the official portal before the deadline of 2nd of March 2023. We will send you the link! (Please note you will lose your place if this deadline is missed).
– I declare I am physically fit to participate in this event, take part at my own risk, and will consult a doctor if I am in any doubt of my health or fitness.
– I agree to any photos sent to SPEAR and taken on the day being used for SPEAR promotional materials. If this is not the case I will inform SPEAR when returning this form.
– I agree that SPEAR charity only can communicate with me regarding this event and similar events I may be interested in after this event until a time of my choosing to opt-out of communications with SPEAR. (SPEAR does not share your details with third parties).